I feel heavy in my heart
Hi I feel heavy in my heart area. its pain or not am not able to tell. I took ECG they told its clear but even after that am not feeling the same. Please advise what should i do now.

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations like chest x ray to look for infection. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. if you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks
Dr. Sukhant Bagdia
Pulmonologist 4 yrs exp Nagpur
Take tablet pan d and if you feel ok then nothing more to do.. or else consult a specialist

Clear hearts cant lose