I feel all of this useles

Ever since my girl whom I loved endlessly left me for someone else more than 2 years ago, I cant trust anyone. Even when I do that person also turns out to be a fake. I cant trust anyone. The most imp things in my life are true friendship and love and I cant find it anywhere. I feel alone, neglected except bymy parents

Doctor Answers (1) on I feel all of this useles

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
It must have been really difficult for you to deal with all this. However you must remember that life has moved on and is still moving rapidly. You should try to talk to your family and friends, probably old time friends who have known you for long time. You should also meet a psychiatrist, who can rule out depressive episode for your condition. You may require some medication and/ or psychotherapy for your condition. Try to stay calm and communicate your problems to those near to you.