I dont want to be alone

My problem is that i always want to roam around, wherever. I get irritated so much that I start to cry if a plan is cancelled. If iam allowed to sit alone in my room It becomes unbearable for me to lay in bed for two three hours and it happens often as I live in pg.if i cant go anywhere it irritates me like hell.Just want to know am I suffering from any kind of depression or its just that I like to travel very much?

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Roaming around is fine but at what cost. If it costs ur peace then it should be definitely handled by a professional. Try to identify the need of it. Do visit and consult a psychologist and resolve this issue of yours.
Ms. Tishya Mahindru Shahani
Psychologist 6 yrs exp Vadodara
Hi, this could be a sign of being lonely and getting frustrated because of the same. It happens more frequently as you stay alone, try staying with a roommate as it is not always possible to roam around, also try to keep yourself busy in things you like (reading, listening to music etc)
Dr. Priyanka Yadav
Addiction Psychiatrist 13 yrs exp Delhi
Dear User It seems you have low frustration tolerance that could be a personality trait or if associated with sadness and loss of interest in your earlier routine activities could be depression. If this has been your personality than mostly you need to acknowledge your personality traits and work on them with the help of a psychiatrist if they are impairing your functioning in any way or causing you distress.
consult a psychiatrist