I don't know...
In a movie, a beautiful actress impressed me.. i know it's just a movie but last 3days that actress constantly coming to my dream. i can't be feel freely.. it is too depression.. please let me get rid out of this problem....(give additional tips for control myself)

Ms. Vidhi Shah Prabhu
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hi, looks like you have been infatuated with that actress. You should be focussing on reality by reminding yourself of your situation in life, your goals and your achievements. You can try distracting yourself with various activities of your interest. I'm sure within a few days you would forget about your obsession and would be moving on.