I Can't gain weight
I'm 19 years old and my weight is 32kg. I'd taken some protein powder too but no response. My diet is normal. I eat properly but I'm not able to gain my weight. It could be a harmone problem?

Dr. Praveen Rustagi
Ayurveda 19 yrs exp Delhi

Take ashwagandha powder -1tsf With warm milk morning and evening. Continue it for 3 months . you will gain weight gradually.

Hello well it might or might not be Hormone problem.... it's quite possible that it's in your body nature that you do not gain much weight even after eating well... I would suggest you to consult a nutritionist and take a proper diet according to your weight ...do not worry do not worry much about it