I beg you- please help me
I am just 24 and I feel very weak for many years. No matter whatever I eat, or excerise, I am not able to gain strength. Last year, I faced an infection, which lead to loss of 15 kgs in a year; but it is constant from last few months. I had all the possible tests done, and the only thing which came was mild gastritis from biopsies. CBC, B12,D3, all came normal. I am sceptical about SIBO amd Intestinal Permeability/Leaky gut. Whenever I eat something(especially heavy), I feel gas in my brain, which affects my concentration badly. My knees also pain since very early age. What can be the reason for my health issues? I have tried all types of diet- gluten free, paleo, casein free, 3 meals a day, 6 small meals a day; also tried yoga. P.S. I am not at all interested in medicines, unless very necessary.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
General Physician 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. What infection you faced? You Visit me at my clinic for detailed case history and treatment by homoeopathic mode. Homoeopathy can cure you.