I am under weight
I want to gain weight.I am 55 kg my height is 6'1 . I want to gain 10 kg weight. I am an athlete. I used to consume Amway protein powder and muscleblaze mass gainer.

Ms. Dt. Archna Gupta
Dietitian/Nutritionist 15 yrs exp Ghaziabad

Hello dear you need to take high protein balanced diet in  intervals of 2-3 hrs including fruits like banana and apple. If non vegetarian then add on white meat products as well . daily 2-5 egg whites can be taken according to your physical activity schedule. Take proper sleep and keep hydrated.
Tell me your regular diet schedule and lifestyle to guide you better. I also want to know about your family history of weight and any other complications if having.
Maintain balance among diet, sleep and celibacy