I am unable to sleep at night
Hello Doctor, I need your help, as I am unable to sleep at night. Pls tell what to do? Its been a week I am suffering from this.

Hello, please consult me, I'll be able to guide you better. I need some more details.
There can be various reasons for sleep disturbances It could be due to underlying stress, anxiety , disturbed sleep schedule or excess phone use.
Follow daily schedule Avoid phone use at least 2 hours before sleeping keep your bedroom cool and comfortable do daily exercise in morning or early evening avoid caffeine after 4 PM Consult a psychiatrist for further assessment of your sleep disturbance