I am too skinny and not g
I am 26 year old and am too skinny according to my age my weight is not up to the mark. Whatever I eat in diet is not making my body healthy and not gaining weight. It seems Whatever I eat doesn't digest. Suggest me please on how to healthy according to my age. Suggest.

Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Your metabolism is the reason or sometime genetic factor effects but the best solution is to eat paneer, cheese, mayonnaise, healthy fats, milk, cheddar paneer, soyabean, cabbage, cauliflower. Do you have any allergy from food like gastric or burning sensation. Drink thin buttermilk in small interval. Fats introduce but cut down carbohydrates.