I am taking stinloct 12.5
Sleeping problem from last 6month an depression from one year sezupherina last from twenty YEARS....

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 12 yrs exp Delhi
What I can understand from your brief narrative here is that you had been diagnosed as suffering from schizophrenia 20 years back, depressive episode 1 year back, and in addition sleep related problems for 6 months. Your question here is not clear, however I would suggest you to clarify your questions and doubts from your treating psychiatrist, who would know the current status of schizophrenia and depressive episode. Hope this helps you..