I am over weight.my weight 79
I want to know how i loose my weight .my height 5ins. My weight 79 kg.what type of deit i should follow

Diet and lack of exercise are the two most important factors that contribute to obesity. While the modern day diet is becoming more and more full of fats, sweets and empty calories, it is becoming devoid of nutritious vitamins and minerals. The fibre content is also decreasing. One tends to stack up on junk food in an effort to take a quick bite while on the go. At the same time, physical activity is on the decline. One has increased access to vehicles and the need to walk or cycle is almost not present. Even for commuting short distances, one uses cars or two wheelers. All these things are readily contributing to this epidemic of obesity. When it comes to getting rid of the excess fat, one needs to work conscientiously and consistently on both the counts mentioned above. One’s diet has to be altered so as to include more and more natural fruits and vegetables. Processed food and junk food should be cut down to the minimum. A daily exercise regimen needs to be adopted. Exercising for 30-40 minutes for a minimum of 5 days a week is necessary. Homeopathy helps by regulating the metabolic system of the individual. There are more than 100 medicines listed in the Homeopathic literature for obesity. It is a tough job selecting the right medicine for a particular patient. One needs to take into account a lot of things before selecting the right course of treatment. These things relate to other symptoms or conditions that may be present or the person may be suffering from. A lot of importance is given to the reason, if any can be found that stimulated weight gain. This reason could be a particular illness or an event or some psychological setback in life. The general reaction of the person to extremes of temperature, his or heating habits also need to be taken into account. A homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services

take less quantity of food at several interval. whenever u feel hungry take soup it fill ur desire and help to reduce ur weight. take plenty of water. morning time regular 30min-1hour exercise or swimming. fiber and protein rich diet is necessary. take less carbohydrates in diet.
with this u can use homeopathic medicine it also helps to reduce wait.
Best way to lose weight is by exercising. In particular aerobic exercise such as running, swimming or biking. Diets do not work and please stay away from diet pills. They have many side effects like high blood pressure and fatty stools.