I am feeling my penis is loose
Is anything serious ? But in bed it was good and one thing i masturbate mostly thats the reason or i am thinking alot ? Thinking matters on health when i thinking for this it effect or not ? If any complete treatment there then please tell now i am 23 and going to marry after one year can it be okay ?

take our Ayurveda herbs for month best result with out side effect
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Hi, Let me explain you about your issue in brief - It seems you are getting Erection but it’s not hard enough for you to penetrate. Even if you penetrate you seem to lose your Erection. At some point in a man’s life, he may have difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. Erection problems occur when you can’t achieve or maintain an erection that’s firm enough to have sexual intercourse. Erection problems are also known as: * erectile dysfunction (ED) * impotence * sexual dysfunction In your case I believe you have developed symptoms of Erectile dysfunction. However this issue is not a major problem to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
For further guidance and assistance feel free to reach out.
Consult