cardiologist-icon
Hypertension
I am taking Amlodipine 10 mg OD, Metoprolol Tartrate 50 mg BD, Lisinopril 10 mg x 3 OD and Chlorthalidone 25 mg OD. In the morning @ 10 a.m. , I am taking Amlodipine, Metoprolol & Chlorthalidone. In the night @ 10 p.m., I am taking Metoprolol & Lisinopril. I am daily monitoring my BP in the morning, afternoon and evening/night. In the morning BP is always high. Today morning it was 166/88. It varies all the time. 149/74, 136/73, 128/67, 138/61, 153/68. BPM varies between 57 to 63. I am also taking Levothyroxine Sodium, for Thyroid,  88 MCG once daily early in the morning. TSH value was 0.13 checked on 30 March, 2021 @ Thyrocare. The reference range is 0.3-5.5. After seeing the report, doctor reduced the dose from 100 MCG to 88 MCG. I am also taking Ibrance 125 mg (3 weeks on & 1 week off) & Anastrozole 1 mg. Please advise whether my medication is ok

I will suggest u to consult personally or to meet physician so dat all things can be explained
Consultant physician please