Hypertension
I am African studying in the Dominican Republic with high blood pressure 180/100 mmhg, my doctor has put me about 6 different Medications since 2012, I weigh 261lbs and I am 5'6" I have been have horible reactions to the medications like sleeping, low sex drive overeating, leading me to weight gain. the medications were as follows: Lorasrtan, carvedilol, Bisoprol 100/25. Meprolol-H The last one I had adverse side effects and he finally put me on Valsartan I would like and opinion before I begin this prescription. I has been on stress lately as I am completing my internship in Medecine, It has been a tough year with sometimes very little sleep.

Consult Psychologist for identification of stress, and have the psychotherapy sessions with hi.