Hyperpigmentation and spots
I have severe hyperpigmentation around my mouth. Also, overall my face and neck is severely dark than my body. My face and neck is very dark . And, immediately there is a complete fair skin below. Recently, getting minute spots on neck as well. I have no acne or oil issue on my skin. I have regular periods. I eat clean and drink lot of water. I'm not under medications or any other disease/allergies. Kindly, help. Thanks in Advance.

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this dark spots around mouth... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Use sunscreens consistently Consult online for detailed prescription