Hyper Thyroid
I recently got diagnosed with thyroid as i was already getting a treatment for allergy from a Homeopathic doctor (its the only type that worked for my allergy in last 4 years) hence i went to him for thyroid as well but i wish to know can i go for a normal doctor is it advisable to get both homeopathy and normal medicine at the same time? a few of my friends suggested that normal medicine works faster for thyroid

Hello... Allopathic medicine is good for hyperthyroidism and you can also bring it under control... But you must sensitise treating doctor about homeopathic medicine... If there is no problem you can take it.. Consult general physician...
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
please meet a good Endocrinologist in your city to help you out. As for the allergies, meet an Allergist.