Hymenoplasty is safe or not?
I am unaware of this surgery and my family is unaware of this so I want to replace it soon how much it will cost

Dear , don't worry Whenever you consult any gynacologist the treating doctor wl give u estimate u can compare in various hospital too , it varies with  facility Its  safe surgery doesn't have more risk

+160
Chat with a doctor
Share the details of  your problem.
hymenoplasty will cost about 50000 to 60000 rupees in private hospital.
consult me online for further details and query regarding your problem with full history and report for complete cure.
Hymenoplasty is relatively safe,  cost at public hospital 15000 to 20000 and private hospital 50000 to 60000
Share me some more details
Iwould like to know more details about your health problems.
pl share details on my time line.