Hymen and ipill related

Sir me and my girlfriend and unprotected sex and after 2 hour she took emergency contraceptive (ipill)..is it safe na and is there any chance of pregnancy...?? And we did it 1st time and her hymen breaks and now she suffer with itching when she do a pee(toilet)?? Give me proper solution

Hello....... I pills are progesterone pills. Levonorgestrel emergency contraceptive pills prevent pregnancy by preventing or delaying ovulation. They may also work to prevent fertilization of an egg by affecting the cervical mucus or the ability of sperm to bind to the egg. ,it is taken within 72 hours of sexual intercourse . it only prevent implantation of ovulation . it may alter period a week here and there.have a 5%-20% failure rate. .If you miss regular menses do urine pregnancy test ,if it comes positive consult gynecologist