Hw to safe my bby to me h
I am hiv positive n I am pregnant now my husband is negative can u suggest what can i do now n I am very worried I need your help please tell me.how to safe my baby in hiv

Hello, Kindly visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. We are a network of 14 clinics located across India and Nepal. My clinic offers varied fertility treatments and services for HIV patient to help you fulfill your parenthood dreams. You can contact mail your contact details to reach you.
Start art
First of all do not worry. You need to show a hiv specialist who will start your hiv treatment. Chances of transfer to baby are there, but are considerably reduced when you are on ART. Also, elective c section and no breastfeeding are ways to prevent transmission. After delivery, baby will be given ART. All ylthis will ensure safety for your baby