Hw can i reduce pimples
Having pimples all around my face ,near my neck and the topmost of my back .i am in need of reducing it and getting rid of the marks

Dr. Udairaj
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Alappuzha
Pimples are increased during periods and stress , sleeplessness ,high calorie diet and in females who have menstrual irregularities (pcod). For young age boy with increased pimples do consult a dermatologist as various treatment modalities are available based on your skin type. And stop picking those pimples\acne as it will increase chances of secondary infection and scarring.maintain Heathy life style with proper exercise and proper foods rich in antioxidants n vitamins. Like green leafy vegetables, berries, pomegranate and green tea.