Hpt and beta hcg
Dear doctor, I was on fertility treatment last month. LMP is October 30. Two follicles of good size ruptured. I was on susten 300 twice a day for 20 days after ovulation. On 20 days past ovulation hpt is negative. 21 St day faint positive and on 22 day clear positive. Same day dr suggested sifasi 5000 and to continue susten 300 along with progenova. The day I have seen clear positive on urine hpt, the same time I have given sample for beta hcg, which has shown negative. My dr told it can be some error of doing, and when u see clearly 3 days positive hot u can't get negative beta. Is this true. I have already taken hcg injection 5000 yesterday. Can beta hcg seram be wrong? Shall I continue medicine? When can I retest hpt? Please answer.

Send me ur report
consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Serum b HCG is more reliable than urine pregnancy test.. For detail consultation connect with me online
When you started hcg injection. Conntwith me online for detailed consultation