How to reduce weight?
My age is 35 and height is 5.11 and my current weight is 104. I am working in nationalised Bank and not get enough time to workout. Please suggest me how to reduce weight naturally and how to reduce belly fat and inches quickly.

hello there. strict diet and exercise are the only way to go. since you don't find much time for exercise, you could go for walks for about 20 mins. drink lots of water, instead of having 3 meals a day, have 5 smaller meals a day, include fruits and veggies into your diet and let one of the 5 meals be entirely be of veggies and fruits. have 2 cups of green tea everyday. have high protein and low carbohydrate diet. consult a dietician for a detailed diet chart. it's not possible to give it here. regards