How to recover?

It seems like I have some hormonal imbalance. My face looks dry and acne, blackheads ,whiteheads and red scare on it. I'm also underweight. Hairs are thin and dull. Should i have to consult it?

Doctor Answers (1) on How to recover?

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. You have multiple concerns and they could be related to a common cause. You can start on a OTC benzoyl peroxide face wash till you meet a Dermatologist.
A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sun block. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products.
Avoid Self Medications.