How to loss weight
I am 24 yrs girl my weight is 65. How to reduce ma weight..Wat should be ma daily food routine or exercise. Please suggest me some tips

What is your height. Write me on personal chat for counseling

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+150
Chat with a dietician
Hi - Thanks for your question. U need low calorie diet. take low carbohydrate even only whole grains like whole wheat 2 PCs chapati, only focus on pulses, green vegetables, fruits except banana, mangoes, dry fruits. sleep 7 hrs ,not in day time. v some poses.no junk,street, restaurant foods,no cream based ,fried foods. only hole smLl but frequently. u can chat me at personal. I can mail u.