How to loose weight
My weight is 70kg and my height 5 feet 6inch and my weight is not increasing nor it's decreasing it is constant Iwil do daily a one hour walk, I will sit for a long time for work pls suggest me

To lose weight you need to aim for a negative calorie balance. That is you need to burn more calories than you consume. For your height and weight your daily requirement would be around 1900kcals to maintain your weight..so to lose weight you need to consult less than that. Aim for 1500 kcals daily..that will help..aim to lose 500 gms per week.there are many apps in playstore to help you with this