How to increase weight

What are the natural ways to increase appetite because of indigestion? I am not able to digest heavy meals, dry fruits, milk,soy, besan. I have lost weight and I want to gain now.
views-icons 32 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on How to increase weight

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there....try to have multiple short meals (4-5) instead of 3 big meals, if you have difficulty in digestion. as you know few people have very high basic metabolism rate. It will be difficult for them to gain weight. Also one should remember gaining weight and losing weight is a very gradual process. It will a lot of time, patience and determination. You must follow a healthy diet and exercise schedule. Start having food rich in proteins like pulses, soyabeans, vegetables, fruits, egg whiteboiled , boiled chicken. Regarding exercises, start cycling or swimming, whatever you are comfortable with and enjoy most. Along with it try doing high bar excercises. You can also visit a dietician for further queries.