How to get sick.

I am 25F. I want to know the ways to get sick for 3-4 days. Nothing life threatening, but enough to last for a max of 7 days, min 3 days. Fever, vomiting, headache etc could be the symptoms to make it more realistic.
views-icons 200 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on How to get sick.

Dear Madam I am Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas, and I am here to help you. I have read your question with care and understand your concerns. I want to help you. I would suggest you to kindly consult a psychiatrist in Hyderabad who will guide help you solve your problem Hope you found the answer helpful. If you need any clarification / have doubts / have additional questions / have follow up questions, then please do not hesitate in asking again at private consultation in practo. I will be happy to answer your questions. Best Wishes for Speedy Recovery Let me know if I can assist you further. Take care.
Dr. Manaswini Mullapudi Bangalore | General Physician
Wow, this is probably the most insulting question anybody could ask a doctor. We are here to make you feel better. Not feign illness. You're on the wrong forum.