How to gain weight?
I'm a girl of height 181 cm im 17 years old. My weight is 52 kg. I'm very skinny. I'm a marfan syndrome patient also having hypothyroidism (thyronorm 25).my pressure is 80/60.i consulted a nutrition for gaining wright.. I'm taking protein powder and digestive enzyme for last 1 month.. But no change... Can i gain weight? How can i gain weight 🥲

Contact me through practo direct consultation surely help you.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
For gaining weight follow three main things like healthy diet, exercise and walk  early morning and evening which increase your metabolism. don't skip  your breakfast which increase your appetite. take High calorie  and the rich protein in your diet. and good fat in your diet . avoid oily and fried food, fast food  . you need a complete diet plan under guidance of dietitian ,weekly basis your plan will be changed. contact me for customised diet plan through practo within   one month you will get good result  definitely. you can check my feedback and connect me for  customised diet plan
Eat more protien based diet, small and more frequently, every 2 hours.
Detail  case history is required to give u proper plan of treatment Consult online through practo app for proper management
Gud evening,u have put the same questions twice a time by mistake,pls chk before sharing.
Pleade ask me directly for details and personalized diet plan for you .