How to gain weight

Hello Doctor, My weight is 50 kgs.i want to gain weight and i want to increase breasts size also i feel very uncomfortable bcoz i hv small breasts size is 30.i want at least 32-34.I will get married in this year so i want to gain healthy weight and want to have big breasts.My mother and sister are perfect in terms of weight and their breasts size also. mayb bcoz of lot of work pressure i am not able to follow propoer diet. plz suggest

Doctor Answers (1) on How to gain weight

Fatima Radhanpurwala Navi Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hello,  to increase weight you need to eat every 2 - 3 hourly. You can prefer more of sprouts,  nuts, milk & its products, fish, chicken, eggs. High protein will help you put in healthy weight. Also eat fruits like Banana, chickoo, custard apple. Also It would be good if you can go to gym to tone your body which will also help you in weight gain. You can contact professional Dietician at nutritionist in your locality for the customised diet chart.