How to gain FAT

I am very skinny guy...there is very less fat on my body. Looks like bones are trying to come outside. Also Wrikles on the whole body. (I hate my body really if I had an apportunity to meet God, I will ask him to change my body look.) But till the time need kind help and suggeations from you people. Please help
views-icons 96 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sanjay Erande
General Physician 12 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

As you said you have weight loss but I think 60 kg weight is ok for your height .For wrinkles of skin & for better look you can take ayurvedic treatment. Massage with chandanbalalakshadi tail. So consult first any ayurvedic physician
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?