How to gain FAT
I am very skinny guy...there is very less fat on my body. Looks like bones are trying to come outside. Also Wrikles on the whole body. (I hate my body really if I had an apportunity to meet God, I will ask him to change my body look.) But till the time need kind help and suggeations from you people. Please help

Dr. Sanjay Erande
General Physician 12 yrs exp Pune

As you said you have weight loss but I think 60 kg weight is ok for your height .For wrinkles of skin & for better look you can take ayurvedic treatment. Massage with chandanbalalakshadi tail. So consult first any ayurvedic physician