How to cure joint pain in fingers in the morning
Hi I am 43 year old male and I am experiencing joint pain since 1 month. This pain is more seen in the fingers and especially in the morning. What are the causes of joint pain in fingers? Are these signs of arthritis or any other condition? What treatment should I start?

Although stiff joints are a classic symptom of rheumatoid arthritis (RA), you can also get them for other reasons. If it’s RA, joint stiffness and other symptoms such as pain or fatigue tend to develop and worsen over several weeks or months. It’s usually most noticeable in the morning. It often eases up after an hour or two, but it can last all day. You may feel it in these areas: Fingers and hands Wrists Elbows Knees Ankles Feet Shoulders Hips Jaw Make a list of your symptoms and when they happen. Do you notice them after a particular activity or first thing in the morning? Note when your joint stiffness first began, and Did it start suddenly? Does it come and go? Is it painful? Has it changed in intensity over time or moved to new joints? See a rheumatologist if your joint stiffness, pain, or swelling lasts more than 2 weeks.
Rheumatoid arthritis
Please share your thoughts Consult with me online for better information and prescription