How to control my mind?
I m a B.tech graduate,graduated 2 years ago.I started preparing for the national wide competitive exam called Engineering services exam but I have only one weakness i.e girls.Whenever I see a beautiful girl I get attracted to her and later this became an addiction to me.As of now things got worse and I can't stop myself from masturbating.This makes me to hate myself.I am not able to focus on my goal.My mind always thinks about girls and sex.I want to get rid from this as soon as possible.kindly plz help me in this issue.Thank you.

Hello...... This is effect of long term practice.. In at age harmones also affect your desires.. Right now you can only preroritize your desires.. You goal is not clearly formed in your mind.. It should be like you see only your goal till you achieve it.. Masturbation is not bad.. But too frequent masturbation is not good for health..