How many ultrasounds ?
Hello sir/mam, I want to ask for my wife. How many ultrasounds are safe during pregnancy. ? We just had 1 ultrasound in 8 weeks.. Now she started 13th week.

Dr. Rujul Jhaveri Gujarathi
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Ultrasounds are safe in pregnancy. No count as of now. But basic 4 ultrasounds are requested. One for Viability which u had done at 8weeks. Around 11-13+6 weeks is for NT NB &Dual Marker. At 18 weeks for anomaly Scan, and one around 32weeks o some prefer around 36weeks for lie presentation and weight. Rest assured and when required should be done.