How Happy with sex life

Sir how can i happy with sex life and what is the best way to get ready for me and my health care please

Doctor Answers (1) on How Happy with sex life

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through your query,, since you are looking for general information, it is hard to completely explain here and to clear all your doubts. Here is general thing, please stop smoking and drinking, or chewing tobacco if any, it could seriously affect sex life. Eat more of fresh fruits and vegetables, find out whether you are under stress, either from job or any other thing, if yes, find the solution for it. And both physical and emotional attachment to your partner will leads to satisfied sex life, take daily bath, keep good genital hygiene. Daily physical exercise will increase your stamina. Don't rush through your relation, knowing your partner well and knowing what she likes will end up satisfying both. For any particular quires please, get back in private query.