How can i gain weight?
I am a girl of 18 years old with 181cm height and 53 kg weight. I am a marfan syndrome patient also having hypothyroidism (thyronorm 25).My dr. Said me to lead a normal life and didn't proscribe any medicine or treatment for marfan syndrome. Mine is a mild case of marfan syndrome. But i am very skinny. I tried so many ways to gain weight. I consumed protein powder for 2 months and ate lots of protein. Still not a bit changed. What can i do to gain weight. How can i gain weight.. Please suggest a way

Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Need detail case history to guide u properly if u wish to take proper treatment consult online  through practo app for proper management
You need to meet or consult a registered dietitian for your problem. Get online consultation from me thru Practo app.
Hi.. Try doing some exercise along with good amount of protein in ur diet For detailed and customized diet plan u can connect with me via practo
In marfan syndrome peoples mostly too thin, and underweight,  requires good amout protein along carbs also.u can try weight garner powder. Or start proper balance diet. Better way consult with best dietician personally so he will helpout you from ur problems.
Gud evening pls connect directly through practo app.
Hi Detailed assessment is needed in your case to help you. In meanwhile take balanced diet having protein in natural form, fiber rich foods like oats, whole foods and plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to meet all nutrients needs of your body. Low fat and low sodium diet is recommended as marfan syndrome is a medical condition. You can have soaked 4-5 almonds and black raisins first thing in the morning. Take curds, buttermilk daily to improve gut health. Eat variety of foods to improve your health.
Please connect directly for the same. Thanks
Hi, You need a detailed consultation for these medical issues. With some Dietary changes alongwith certain Lifestyle modifications you can see good results. Thanks
Hope you find this helpful
For more details kindly connect with me via Practo on Video call. Dt. Kapila
A complete balance in all nutrients is needed to gain weight and improve overall health. A diet can be prescribed post all details about your daily routine and current health status.
Connect through Practo for an appointment for a detailed consultation.
You can start by the daily inclusion of few walnuts, figs, paneer and daily one egg.