Hot water fell in my mout
Im male 22yrs old unfortunately some hot water fell in my mouth due to which my lower tongue is burnt and my lips to. So suggest me with a quick healer to rise the lips back same like earlier.

Hello there,..,,As your burned mouth begins to heal, you want to steer clear of certain foods that could make the pain worse. avoid sharp, crunchy foods or foods that may be spicy or contain citrus and could exacerbate the lesion. get something cool in your mouth to relieve the pain. Suck on an ice cube... coat your burned tongue or mouth with something soothing that provides another layer of relief. Milk is an excellent choice because of its coating action....