Hot Smoke in Eye
Hi Doctor, I was just having some Indian food and there was a thing called sizzler. The plate seemed very hot. There were fumes coming out of it and the server held the sizzler right in front of my face and the fumes went right into my eyes. It didn't burn or irritate me as such. I washed it with some cold water. Should I do anything else?

Dr. Nirav Rohit Agrawat
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 13 yrs exp Mumbai

Can start with lubricant eye drops for a week.
Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello Washing eyes is ok and nothing else is required
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello...... Washing eyes with cold water or immerse eye in cold water tub.... As such there is no risk of its not burn .. Fumes irritate your eyes for few minutes and subsides... If pain is persistent then you have to consider it seriously and consult ophthalmologist......