diabetes-icon
Hormones realated
Is eating water soaked soyabeans reduces the testosterone level in males??? One friend of mine tell this to me,as i am bodybuilding so i eat 10 -15 soyebeans per day.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. I have not come across any such thing. soya bean is a excellent source of protein for vegetarians and therefore it should be eaten daily. why do you want to worry about cholesterol while eating soya beans . working out at the gym and exercising daily itself reduces the cholesterol in the blood. Best regards,, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Banagalore.