Home Pregnancy Test accuracy
I am a 40 yr old woman. I had unprotected sex on the last day of my period on ( 9th Nov). I took emergency contraceptive pill ( I Pill) within 12 hours of the unprotected sex. There was vaginal bleeding 5 days after the consumption of I Pill. I had taken home pregnancy tests at 16th day , 25th day and the 30th day from the act of unprotected sex. All the three tests were negative. My period this month is overdue by a few days. What are my chances of being pregnant?

For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Chances of pregnancy are nil Delay period is due to pill effect
for further queries contact me online
Mostly no chance
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Negligible It's mostly due to pill effect
connect me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Do test after 7 days of missed period. connect online to solve your queries