Hole in septum after DNS surgery
I had DNS surgery on 20 Jan in Manipal Hospital, Jaipur. It was open rhinoplasty with septoplasty for DNS/crooked nose. After surgery my nose looks much better now but yesterday when I was looking into my nose with torch I found a hole in my septum deep inside the nose. It's not so Big but no small also because even after it's location is deep inside, I can see with torch. After reading about this on Google I'm so worried about this like what if it gets bigger, my nose shape will be very ugly if it doesn't close. I talked to my doctor on call and he assured me that he can close this with another surgery after 5-6 months but I read on Google that it's very difficult surgery. I'm really very worried. Because of tension I can't eat properly now. I searched on Google about nearby nasal septal perforation repair specialist and Google showing only specialist in California 😬. Someone please suggest me nasal septal perforation repair specialist in India.

I would suggest to wait for 3 months for spontaneous healing to take place. If the septal perforation still persists and it's symptomatic then it can be closed with a surgery.