Hives on the left side of face
I have noticed hives on my left side of face. It is look like insect bite but I am having this hives from last one month and I have took covisheild vaccine one month ago. I think this is due to the side effect of vaccination. Whenever I get sweat it gives me itching on those hives area. Is it curable or Not as it is not going from last one month. I didn't apply anything yet. Please suggest. Thank you

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this hives.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
If the lesions has been persistently present in your face since a month, then it needs to be evaluated. Kindly consult a dermatologist in person for further discussion and treatment
Take levocetirizine tablet twice daily for ten days