Hives for 4 year old
Hi.. My daughter is 4 year 8months old.. sometimes she will start itching on her hand and leg...if I notice some small hives will be there.. I consulted a paediatric..he suggested to give Allerga syrup... For 5 days and Ritch junior lotion for itching... Then too she still does the same. Can someone please regarding this. Thank you Plz note...I have cold urticaria... Is this affect my baby...

Don't worry...you are suffering from Atopic dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
If your daughter has urticaria, it may take some time to settle down- she should be on antihistamines till then. Please follow up properly with a dermatologist.