Hiv via mouth kissing
I recently was involved in a mouth to mouth kiss with a sex worker. There may have been an exchange of saliva. Also, I licked her breasts twice although she wasn't lactating. I have never felt any dental issues either. Can I contract HIV? no sex whether oral, vaginal, or anal was involved.

Hello there..... I went through your query.... The risk of HIV transmission through oral sex with a man is very low because the mouth is an unfriendly environment for HIV. Saliva contains enzymes that break down the virus and the mucous membranes in the mouth are more protective than anal or vaginal tissue.....