Hiv testing at 6 month
I had a vaginal sex with unknown states girl with condom 9jan 2017 and i go hiv test 27 July 2017 test was hiv1 hiv2 3rd generation blood test and test result came.negative. sir my only one test after 6 month and 18 days later since last exposure is conclusive enough to rule out any possibility of hiv infection and i am 100% safe and negative with hiv virus. are any other further testing required at 9month and 1year for 100%...

Dear patient, you can be assured of being safe as of now. But go for precautionary one around 1 year