Hiv test meaning
Me and my wife known to each other for two years. We married in may 2015. Intially we had sex with condoms. For last three months(atleast three ) we are doing without condom. We both have tested hiv and found non reactive on 23may 2016. (Atleast three or more than three months after sex without condom). Hiv test is..ECLIA Cobas e-411( Roche) My question is should we repeat test, or not required untill unless we are loyal to each other. Above test is sufficient?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. But I was wondering why did you guys get this test done in the first place? Is any one of you suffering from any symptoms? See, since the test is come as negative, that means you guys don't need to worry. You guys are clear. Don't need to repeat tests further. I'm sure you guys will be loyal to each other. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.

Ya ... Above test is sufficient , Elisa gives positive in 3 months of contact with HiV positive person ... You both are negative so no risk ...repeatedly testing for HIV may spoil your relationship ....if you both are loyal to each other that's enough.... For further query consult doctor...

Hiv non reactive meaning