Hiv results
I had unprotected sex with sex worker I get tested for 4th generation hiv test at 76 days it came negative 0.08 was the result and again I tested after 188 days of exposure 4th generation antigen and antibody test it's also negative same result 0.08 non reactive Am I free from hiv??? Is there any possibility of developing hiv in my body after 6 months??

If reports are negative after 6 months that means u r negative
Hi don't worry your query douts can be resolved need few more detail history of exposure
come online share details history and reports on private chat Take proper knowledge about this first chat online
share me some more details about this first consult online with me
Hi Just relax. These test results are quite reliable. Thanks and regards