Hiv question

Hi I had protected sex with my girl friend and when I was at age 21 one girl had unprotected sex with me. Past 2 years I had not n contact with any one other than my wife. I don't have any symptoms of HIV. Do I need to take a test?
views-icons 111 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vivek Vinayak Kale
General Physician 11 yrs exp Pune
Better to get an ELISA TEST done
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?