HIV OR STD
Hi Doctor. I had a unprotected sex which lasted only few seconds but both had fluid/pre-cum and ejaculated outside. I am worried for HIV/STD please let me know if I am required to take up any tests.

Hey, chances of HIV infection with unprotected sex is 0.1% , use protective measures next time , HiV has long window period so virus cannot be detected in blood now even if its present ,try to know the condition of your partner . ELISA is test done to antibodies against virus . consult general physician.