Hiv and aids
I have sex with an prostitute but it was an condom sex does I have chance of getting hiv I asked the prostitute she said evertime she sex with someone she always use condoms

Condoms are most effective when used properly, which includes using one that is the right size. Condoms come in different widths and lengths, so it may take a while to find the right condom. Here are some basic things you can do to make sure you’re using a condom properly:  use a new condom each time you have sex put the condom on as soon as an erection occurs and before any sexual contact (whether vaginal, anal or oral) avoid using an oil-based lubricant, such as Vaseline or baby oil, which can weaken the condom and increase the chances of it splitting – water-based lubricants are best and can be bought at most supermarkets or pharmacies the man should withdraw from his partner immediately after ejaculating, holding the condom firmly to keep it from slipping off.