His chest turns in breast
His chest has been turn in breast just like girls from the age of 16 he is my friend so please tell me what to do so that he can turns it in normal if syrgery or other treatment is required than how much it wroth
75 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

hello there. get it checked out by a surgeon. gynecomastia is treated by surgery therefore surgeon. the cost and all can be discussed there itself. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.